Pizza Chef Jobs In Blackheath
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or fast food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending on customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Blackheath
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM10
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza chef’s responsibilities adjoin preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should after that be clever to maintain a tidy workstation at whatever times.
To be well-to-do as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza cook should be dexterous to train and mentor kitchen staff. Pizza Chef Jobs In Blackheath
Responsibilities Of Pizza Chef Jobs In Blackheath:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as capably as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations since pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that anything utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing everything food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the terminate of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The success to follow standardized recipes.
- The finishing to accomplish in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to comport yourself in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer bolster skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online