Pizza Chef Jobs In Bexleyheath
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or quick food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending upon customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Bexleyheath
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM10
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza chef’s responsibilities total preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should then be skillful to maintain a clean workstation at whatever times.
To be well-to-do as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza cook should be skilled to train and mentor kitchen staff. Pizza Chef Jobs In Bexleyheath
Responsibilities Of Pizza Chef Jobs In Bexleyheath:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as with ease as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations previously pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that anything utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized since each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing whatever food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the fall of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The realization to follow standardized recipes.
- The skill to behave in a fast-paced environment.
- The success to do its stuff in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer abet skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online