Pizza Chef Jobs In Barkingside
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or quick food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending upon customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Barkingside
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM10
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza chef’s responsibilities tote up preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should also be clever to preserve a tidy workstation at all times.
To be wealthy as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza chef should be skillful to train and mentor kitchen staff. Pizza Chef Jobs In Barkingside
Responsibilities Of Pizza Chef Jobs In Barkingside:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations since pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that anything utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized in the past each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing whatever food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The completion to follow standardized recipes.
- The talent to do something in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to conduct yourself in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer relieve skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online