Pizza Chef Jobs In Aldersbrook
Pizza makers are employed by restaurants or fast food pizza chains to prepare pizzas for customer consumption. They prepare various kinds of pizzas, depending upon customers’ orders, and ensure that food safety guidelines are adhered to. Pizza Chef Jobs In Aldersbrook
Job Title: Pizza Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM10
Salary Rate: £10 to £12 per hr
We are looking for a skilled pizza chef to prepare high-quality pizzas according to customers’ orders. The pizza chef’s responsibilities count up preparing pizza dough, cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings, and removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens. You should furthermore be competent to maintain a tidy workstation at anything times.
To be well-to-do as a pizza chef, you should ensure that kitchen safety protocol is properly followed. Ultimately, a top-notch pizza chef should be able to train and mentor kitchen staff. Pizza Chef Jobs In Aldersbrook
Responsibilities Of Pizza Chef Jobs In Aldersbrook:
- Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
- Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as capably as cooking times.
- Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
- Monitoring inventory and placing orders for more supplies as needed.
- Cleaning workstations back pizza preparation.
- Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized in the past each use.
- Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
- Managing whatever food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the subside of each shift.
Pizza Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- A food handler’s license is preferred.
- Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
- Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- The realization to follow standardized recipes.
- The success to behave in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to play a part in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer assist skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online