Head Chef Jobs In Starbotton
A head chef oversees the daily operations of restaurant and hotel kitchens. This may increase hiring, training, and overseeing kitchen staff, and ensuring a high-quality, cost-effective product. Also known a chef manager or direction chef. Head Chef Jobs In Starbotton
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £11 – £13 per hour
We are looking for a commendable head chef for our client to control the kitchen staff and to resolve kitchen issues swiftly. The executive chef attracts and retains staff, maintains a obliging relationship subsequently team members, optimizes staff productivity, and serves as a replacement in team members’ absence. You will train staff to use extra recipes, cooking techniques and equipment, and oversee cooks temporary food preparation. You will oversee the delivery of food supplies, prepare special dishes, and supervise overall kitchen operations during dinner service.
To ensure expertise you will ensure your team delivers high-quality, cost-effective dishes promptly. Top candidates are creative, service-oriented, and level-headed. Head Chef Jobs In Starbotton
Responsibilities Of Head Chef Jobs In Starbotton:
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and character of dishes.
- Coordinating cooks’ tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing other recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking buildup of food and equipment supplies, and doing buy orders.
- Setting and monitoring accomplishment standards for staff.
- Obtaining feedback upon food and facilitate quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
- 2+ years of culinary education.
- 5+ years of experience in a same position.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering, and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Available to con on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Head Chef Jobs In Starbotton