Head Chef Jobs In Rathmell
A head cook oversees the daily operations of restaurant and hotel kitchens. This may add together hiring, training, and overseeing kitchen staff, and ensuring a high-quality, cost-effective product. Also known a chef manager or running chef. Head Chef Jobs In Rathmell
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £11 – £13 per hour
We are looking for a commendable head chef for our client to direct the kitchen staff and to resolve kitchen issues swiftly. The executive chef attracts and retains staff, maintains a compliant relationship behind team members, optimizes staff productivity, and serves as a replacement in team members’ absence. You will train staff to use other recipes, cooking techniques and equipment, and oversee cooks temporary food preparation. You will oversee the delivery of food supplies, prepare special dishes, and supervise overall kitchen operations during dinner service.
To ensure expertise you will ensure your team delivers high-quality, cost-effective dishes promptly. Top candidates are creative, service-oriented, and level-headed. Head Chef Jobs In Rathmell
Responsibilities Of Head Chef Jobs In Rathmell:
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and setting of dishes.
- Coordinating cooks’ tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing further recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking accretion of food and equipment supplies, and doing buy orders.
- Setting and monitoring play a role standards for staff.
- Obtaining feedback on food and promote quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
- 2+ years of culinary education.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering, and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Available to pretend on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and upon public holidays.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Head Chef Jobs In Rathmell