Head Chef Jobs In Cononley
A head cook oversees the daily operations of restaurant and hotel kitchens. This may complement hiring, training, and overseeing kitchen staff, and ensuring a high-quality, cost-effective product. Also known a cook manager or presidency chef. Head Chef Jobs In Cononley
Job Title: Head Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £11 – £13 per hour
We are looking for a commendable head chef for our client to rule the kitchen staff and to resolve kitchen issues swiftly. The executive chef attracts and retains staff, maintains a accepting relationship in the same way as team members, optimizes staff productivity, and serves as a replacement in team members’ absence. You will train staff to use extra recipes, cooking techniques and equipment, and oversee cooks performing food preparation. You will oversee the delivery of food supplies, prepare special dishes, and supervise overall kitchen operations during dinner service.
To ensure execution you will ensure your team delivers high-quality, cost-effective dishes promptly. Top candidates are creative, service-oriented, and level-headed. Head Chef Jobs In Cononley
Responsibilities Of Head Chef Jobs In Cononley:
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and atmosphere of dishes.
- Coordinating cooks’ tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing extra recipes, planning menus, and selecting plate presentations.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers, and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking addition of food and equipment supplies, and doing buy orders.
- Setting and monitoring play a role standards for staff.
- Obtaining feedback upon food and assistance quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
- 2+ years of culinary education.
- 5+ years of experience in a same position.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering, and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Available to pretense on-call, shifts, after hours, over weekends, and upon public holidays.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Head Chef Jobs In Cononley