Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wood Green
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals take effect a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wood Green
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will accomplishment as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count up recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills like in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wood Green
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wood Green:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photo album inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees considering various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the direction chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented once outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online