Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Winchmore Hill
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Winchmore Hill
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will case as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is willing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will swell recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills considering in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Winchmore Hill
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Winchmore Hill:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist following the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and autograph album inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees in imitation of various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented following outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online