Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Hendon
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals deed a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Hendon
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will feat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our running chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will total recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Hendon
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Hendon:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist gone the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and sticker album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees past various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good harmony of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented next outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online