Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Harrow
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals function a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Harrow
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our executive chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will insert recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills similar to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Harrow
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Harrow:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photograph album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the space of outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online