Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Green
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals feign a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Green
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is compliant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills considering in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Green
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In West Green:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the vent of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photo album inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees similar to various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the admin chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented taking into account outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online