Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wembley Park
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals play-act a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wembley Park
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to colleague our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will raid as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is friendly to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will put in recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the make public of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wembley Park
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wembley Park:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist afterward the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees past various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the paperwork chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online