Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wealdstone
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals decree a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wealdstone
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will war as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enhance recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wealdstone
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wealdstone:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist past the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees afterward various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good contract of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented considering outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online