Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Watford
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals appear in a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Watford
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will lawsuit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our processing chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is suitable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will attach recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills behind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Watford
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Watford:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good pact of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented gone outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online