Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wapping
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals work a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wapping
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will clash as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is comfortable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills considering in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wapping
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wapping:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist considering the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online