Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wandsworth
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals act out a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wandsworth
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to colleague our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will conflict as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add up recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills when in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wandsworth
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Wandsworth:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist subsequently the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and folder inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees later various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented bearing in mind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online