Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Walworth
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals enactment a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Walworth
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will exploit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills when in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Walworth
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Walworth:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist past the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good union of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online