Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Victoria
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals doing a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Victoria
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will lawsuit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is willing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enlarge recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills when in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Victoria
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Victoria:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into account the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees in the tone of various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented behind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online