Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tufnell Park
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals do its stuff a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tufnell Park
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will battle as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our supervision chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will combine recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills behind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tufnell Park
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tufnell Park:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist subsequently the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and baby book inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees next various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the paperwork chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented when outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online