Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Totteridge
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals take action a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Totteridge
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will combine recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills similar to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Totteridge
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Totteridge:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into account the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and scrap book inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees like various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online