Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tottenham
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tottenham
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our handing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is compliant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will append recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills gone in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tottenham
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tottenham:
- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist like the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees bearing in mind various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online