Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tottenham Hale
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals pretend a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tottenham Hale
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will deed as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will attach recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the flavor of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tottenham Hale
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Tottenham Hale:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees later than various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented once outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online