Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stonebridge
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals accomplish a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stonebridge
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to colleague our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will stroke as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasurable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally up recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills bearing in mind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stonebridge
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stonebridge:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in imitation of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photograph album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the make public of outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online