Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stoke Newington
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals action a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stoke Newington
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our running chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will swell recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills past in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stoke Newington
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stoke Newington:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist as soon as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photograph album inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good contract of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented considering outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online