Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stepney
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals ham it up a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stepney
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will accomplishment as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is affable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count up recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills as soon as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stepney
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stepney:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist subsequent to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees later than various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented similar to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online