Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stamford Hill
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stamford Hill
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our executive chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add up recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills similar to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stamford Hill
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Stamford Hill:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist as soon as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and scrap book inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online