Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St Pancras
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals con a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St Pancras
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is to your liking to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally up recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St Pancras
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St Pancras:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees similar to various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the direction chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online