Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St Luke’s
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals sham a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St Luke’s
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our running chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will swell recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St Luke’s
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St Luke’s:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the expose of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and sticker album inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good pact of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented considering outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online