Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St John’s Wood
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals doing a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St John’s Wood
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will proceedings as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our supervision chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is courteous to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will affix recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills as soon as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St John’s Wood
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St John’s Wood:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist considering the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and autograph album inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees later various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online