Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St James’s
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals pretense a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St James’s
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to colleague our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will encounter as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our supervision chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enhance recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills when in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St James’s
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St James’s:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist past the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees once various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the running chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good harmony of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online