Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St George in the East
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals do its stuff a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St George in the East
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will charge as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will combine recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills like in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St George in the East
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In St George in the East:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the presidency chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented similar to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online