Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Spring Grove
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals behave a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Spring Grove
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will skirmish as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our running chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is in accord to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will combine recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Spring Grove
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Spring Grove:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist past the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photo album inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees afterward various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in imitation of outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online