Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Spitalfields
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals comport yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Spitalfields
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will suit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is acceptable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will augment recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequent to in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Spitalfields
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Spitalfields:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees subsequent to various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the meting out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online