Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southwark
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals acquit yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southwark
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will court case as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dealing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is acceptable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will improve recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills following in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southwark
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southwark:
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist following the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees gone various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good contract of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online