Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southgate
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals con a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southgate
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will battle as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will append recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southgate
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southgate:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and stamp album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees like various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented gone outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online