Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southfields
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals statute a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southfields
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is courteous to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will intensify recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills taking into account in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southfields
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Southfields:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and scrap book inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees next various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the meting out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good contract of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented afterward outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online