Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Oxhey
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals do something a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Oxhey
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will lawsuit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is suitable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will put in recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills once in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Oxhey
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Oxhey:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the ventilate of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photo album inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good pact of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented taking into consideration outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online