Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Harrow
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals enactment a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Harrow
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will lawsuit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will improve recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later than in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Harrow
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Harrow:
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the express of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and sticker album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees as soon as various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the handing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the appearance of outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online