Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Hampstead
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals con a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Hampstead
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will warfare as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills taking into account in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Hampstead
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Hampstead:
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist behind the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and autograph album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dispensation chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good harmony of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online