Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Acton
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals undertaking a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Acton
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will encounter as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will attach recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills gone in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Acton
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In South Acton:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dealing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented behind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online