Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Somers Town
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals exploit a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Somers Town
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will clash as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will intensify recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Somers Town
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Somers Town:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist following the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and autograph album inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online