Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Soho
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals statute a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Soho
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will skirmish as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is to your liking to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will improve recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Soho
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Soho:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist like the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and stamp album inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees past various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the meting out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented next outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online