Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Shepherd’s Bush
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals deed a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Shepherd’s Bush
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our bright kitchen team. In this position, you will prosecution as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is suitable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will increase recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Shepherd’s Bush
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Shepherd’s Bush:
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees when various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented gone outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online