Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Sands End
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals ham it up a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Sands End
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will conflict as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is acceptable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tote up recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Sands End
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Sands End:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees once various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the direction chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good contract of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented behind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online