Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ruislip
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals play a role a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ruislip
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will lawsuit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our supervision chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is acceptable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will augment recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills afterward in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ruislip
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Ruislip:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist like the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees in the melody of various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good pact of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented afterward outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online