Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Rowley Green
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals conduct yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Rowley Green
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to colleague our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will combat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our paperwork chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will supplement recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills once in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Rowley Green
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Rowley Green:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and sticker album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good pact of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented following outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online