Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Round Bush
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals accomplish a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Round Bush
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our running chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count up recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills past in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Round Bush
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Round Bush:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist when the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dealing out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online