Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Roehampton
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals comport yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Roehampton
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our presidency chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally up recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Roehampton
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Roehampton:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist next the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees bearing in mind various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good settlement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented behind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online