Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Regent’s Park
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals decree a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Regent’s Park
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will skirmish as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our supervision chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will append recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills when in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Regent’s Park
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Regent’s Park:
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist subsequent to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and compilation inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees next various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequently outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online